Rules:

1. This site uses 2 languages: English (International) & Bahasa Indonesia (My Mother Language)
2. If you want to comment the articles, please use one of 2 languages (English & Bahasa Indonesia)
3. Don't be rude at this site. Keep your words. Don't be harsh!
4. Don't comment something related with TRIBE, RELIGION, RACE & INTER-GROUP. If you do it, I'll make it as spam.
5. Your suggests are inspired for me. So, if you have ideas for this site, please write your suggest at message box
6.My posts always fresh and made by me. If I copied from other sites, I always write the sources. So, my site IS NOT Plagiarism
7. If you want to copy paste some articles from this site, please write the source. If you don't write the source, I will report you !


Love,
_Nacchi_

Monday, July 02, 2012

New Summer Anime 2012

I think I wanna post about new summer anime 2012. Just a few title of anime. But, if you wanna see some trailers, you can see these 2 videos :))


List:
Rinne no Lagrange (Second Season)
Tari Tari
Jinrui wa Suitai shimashita
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
Yuri Yuru ♪ ♪ (Second season)
Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Koi Uta.
Rendezvous Natsuyuki
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
Moyashimon Returns
Kono and Naka Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
Joshiraku
Yuusha no Estetica Hagure
Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai


Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai.
Campione!
DOG DAYS '(second season)
Sword Art Online
Connect Kokoro
Senjou no Kyoukai Horizon II (second season)
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Ebiten: Kouritsu Ebisugawa Koukou Tenmonbu

: PV Series no:
Chitose Get You!
Arcane Famiglia
Binbougami ga!
Tanken Driland
Hakuouki Reimeiroku

I have chosen some anime. I like anime with science fiction and slice of life genre. At the first, I wanna post anime with Ecchi (H) genre like "Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai". But, I thought it's too adult and I will get a few viewers. So,, I feel Sci-Fi and Slice of Life is the best for me XD

Source: Youtube

_Nacchi_

No comments:

Post a Comment